Staff Applications are now available. Click the button to fill it out. You will log in using your email and then set up a password. If you have served on staff in the past, use the Returning Staff Application, if this will be your first summer, use the New Staff Application.
Serving at camp can be challenging, but extremely rewarding. You many be pushed out of your comfort zone and learn to trust God in new ways. You may be exhausted by the end of the week. You may witness, and even be a part of, a camper making a life changing decision to follow Jesus. Whatever happens, you can know you are part of a team that God will use to present the gospel and to share His love to kids for the glory of God!
Camp Morrow has two facilities, Lake Camp with traditional youth camps and Ranch Camp with horse camps that can run simultaneously. Between the two facilities, there are many needs. Whether you want to serve all summer or if you are only available for a week or two, either way can be an option. The positions are listed below with a brief description. All positions are volunteer.
Summer Staff Positions
- Cabin Leaders (18): Responsible for a cabin of kids (usually 8-10 kids), with the help of an assistant, including staying in cabin with the kids, participating in activities, getting kids to and from meals, chapels, & activities and leading a cabin devotion.
- Assistant Cabin Leaders (16): Help the Cabin Leader during the week with kids. Will stay in the cabin, participate in activities, and lead a cabin devotion.
- Prep Cook (17): Assist Head Cook to prepare, serve and put away the meals.
- Horsemanship Instructor (18): Instruct campers in arena and lead trail rides for both programs and guest groups. Also, feed/water horses and help with irrigation.
- Assistant Instructor (16): Help in arena and trail rides and help with catching horses, saddling, and set/clean up.
- Lifeguard (15): Must hold a current Lifeguard Certification. (We may be able to get you trained if you are willing and interested). Will be lifeguarding waterfront swimming.
- Camp Medical Personnel (21): Must hold current medical certification and have medical experience to take care of campers and staff with various injuries and sickness and also dispense medications.
- Crew Boss (18): Provide leadership for dish crew (8 teenagers) including leading daily Bible study, giving direction and follow up.
- Dish Crew (14): Responsibilities include washing dishes, set/clean up dining hall for meals, clean bathrooms and help with Bible Memory Time.
- Rise & Shine Volunteers (14): Leading and walking beside horses for rides. Also helping with activities, crafts, kitchen, etc.
Contact the office if you have any questions regarding our summer staff opportunities.